Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's been too long

So, I apologize for neglecting my blog this past month but I've been busier than can be. I've spent 2 days home so far for the entire month of March. I'm finally home from some of my travels. It's been a wild ride but fun. We had the regional basketball tournament at the beginning of the month up in Sitka. I was then home for about 2 days and then left for spring break. I got home today. It feels like all I've been is busy. I have about a month until Music Festival and then about a week after that is the spring concert. Crazy. Time flies.
I'm trying to think what is worth recapping. The pep band rocked out at Regionals. I think we played at about 13 games. (This is what I get for having my kids play for 3 schools including our own). Heck there would've been 2 more games to that list but I took pity on them. The day we left John, the Sitka director, made breakfast for the directors. Four of us showed up. It was fun and the food was good.
Spring break was nice. It was great to see my family. Lots of good food. I went and talked to my cousin Mackay's class. She's in 4th grade. I talked about Alaska. It was really fun. I finally saw Avatar and the Princess and the Frog. I did some shopping and shipped stuff up to me. I had a good time but it felt kinda hectic. I enjoyed going up to the spice store and going grocery shopping with my dad. I dislike the clothes shopping I did but I needed some clothes that fit so it was more out of necessity. I got to see my little brother's new dog. He got a basset hound named Missy. She's adorable. He adores her and she really likes him. It's a good fit.
I've applied for some jobs for next school year, all in Alaska. I'm just going to go where I'm supposed to go.
Well, the time changes are still messing with me so I think I'm going to get some shut eye. Happy spring!!

1 comment:

TAT19540 said...

Hi Chickie! Nice you only had fun with everyone except me! (See if I tie dye shirts for you again)lol.It was great to have you home and your Dad and I have faith you'll go were they really need you! Left out some juciy parts of your trip like Kopps and seeing your Great Aunts and your Dad getting lost, but hey now you have something more to share along with pics of your awesome tie dyed shirts! Hint, hint!