Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's been a never ending amount of chaos it seems. Work has kept me crazy busy which is fine but it leaves me exhausted. I still have boxes to unpack among other things. I've been shooting fairly regularly. I'm getting pretty good. I've had more and more bull's eyes, both with my .44 and my 12 gauge. Anthony has challenged me to shoot at 50 yards with the shotgun. I'm doing pretty well. Yesterday I hit a bull's eye. I'm getting better. One of the guys at the gun range (Eric) is pretty good looking. What can I say.

I've been in my house about a month and in that time I've replaced the garbage disposal, the washer and dryer, and the dishwasher. Not really the cheapest things to replace but clean dishes and clean clothes are important. I've enjoyed my fireplace a lot.
I see a lot of Bryan and Anthony. I'm not complaining. They come over to do laundry, cook on the grill, and just hang out. I appreciate them keeping me company. I can't complain.
This morning I sewed pants and a hat for Bryan for his papa smurf costume. I also gave Anthony a mohawk. It's been a fun adventure. Bryan asked me if he can come over Wednesday to hem some pants. At least it's Wednesday and not Thursday. I have a meeting on Thursday.
This last week I had parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday. It made for long days. I survived and I saw about 100 parents. Not too bad.
In other news, life has been kinda weird but this isn't really the place for that. If you wanna know more or can give some good advice give me a call.

No comments: