Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lots of stuff and not enough sleep

As I sit on my couch, I see a pile of boxes. I'm not complaining about the pile of boxes, it just means I really do have a roommate and I'm not imagining it. This weekend was spent moving stuff and I haven't really recovered. Of course I have been tired for longer than that. I really just need more sleep. I've tried but my seems to think that 5AM is a wonderful time to wake me up regardless of when I went to bed. Of course last night I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit.
In other news. Spring break starts this week but it feels like this week is going to drag. Last night I thought it was Tuesday. I think it's the being tired. I have so much to do too. But thankfully next week I can do my stuff and get some sleep.
If I could actually get my brain to work then I'm sure I'd have more to put on here but right now it's not working.
Till next time.

No comments: