Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time just seems to fly

I can't believe that March is over already. The school year has flown by and I know the next month and a half will fly by too. There is just so much to do before the school year ends. We still have 3 performances left, the area band festival, the spring concert, and sonic boom. On top of that my parents are coming to town for the spring concert. It's the first time they've every seen a performance with me as the conductor. Having all of my teaching jobs in Alaska, it's been difficult for them to see the performances live. It'll be fun to have them there.
In other news...two weeks ago my furnace went out. It was quite the adventure to have it fixed but thankfully we were only without the furnace for a few days. Saturday is not the best day of the week to have the furnace go out. Thank goodness for space heaters and lots of blankets.
We got a little bit of snow last night/this morning. It's not a lot but it's a change from the great weather we've had for several days now.
Time to get ready for work.

No comments: