Saturday, September 8, 2012

It hasn't been exactly an exciting week but it's been alright. The new roommate seems to be working out pretty well. I've finished this module of classes. I think I did pretty well. I've gotten A's on all my assignments (not that it's a huge surprise). I told Bryan the other day that I hope I did well and his response was, "well you've gotten A's on everything so you have an A." He's probably right. My next set of classes are online. I'm not totally thrilled. I've never been a fan of online classes. Oh well, such is life. Still no job and I'm getting sick of being unemployed. I just keep filling out applications. It's all I can do. Otherwise, I've hung out with Bryan and the neighbors. I've done some baking. I really need to get out of the house more. Of course my walking buddies are back at school now so I'm going to have to find other people to go walking with. I could also take the neighbors dogs. I always get weird looks when I take them walking, I think it's cause I'm walking pit bulls. They are really sweet dogs. Like I said it hasn't been really exciting but it's been a decent week.

No comments: