Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's what day?

I haven't figured out where this year has gone, but it's going by very fast. I remember Monday and Friday but the rest of this week is a bit of a blur. I'm not sure exactly where it went. I'm not complaining. I'm kinda hoping this week flies by because I'm going to Juneau next week, for the whole week. Yay vacation, sort of. I'm excited. I'm excited about cooking for people. I like cooking for groups.
Not too much happened this week besides playing for veteran's day. Also on Friday there was a community wide talent show. I got volunteered to play tuba in it. Not really asked, just volunteered. Thursday. Woohoo, one day's notice. I played the chicken dance. It was hilarious.
I'm slowly but surely finishing the afghan I'm knitting for my little brother. I think I have about two feet to go. It's pretty awesome. I hope he appreciates it.
I have about a month till the Christmas concerts. Elementary is on one day and secondary is on another. That'll be a fun time. I'm sure.

2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

I too cant beleive how fast time is going by. Honestly!! I feel like I am having a rough time keeping up! How was Halloween nearly 3 weeks ago??? I hope it slows down just a little bit so I can feel like I am getting more accomplished. Sounds like things are going well for you! Thanks for sharing all your experiences with us!

Unknown said...

Have you told anyone how big this afghan is? I heard it could be used as a main mast