Monday, November 17, 2008

Yay for Playing Tests

I'm sure that my high school students would not share my sentiment about being happy about playing tests. Oh well. They had their first one today. For the most part, they went rather well. I found decent rubric which made grading easier, sort of. I now just need to update grades in the system because mid-quarter is this week. How exciting, not.
Preparations for the Christmas concert are going well. My kindergarten class is the farthest along. That's very awesome for them. Here's hoping that I can light a fire under the rest of them.
Today we recorded the piano tracks for the song so that they can practice them. It is so nice to have an awesome piano player. She volunteered to play. It's very awesome. I'm so lucky to have an accompanist. I need to think of something nice to get her to say thank you.
Not much else is going on so I think I'll go back to knitting.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yay! I would agree. Our concert is DEC. 8th because we had some issues with kids traveling out of town, and that would seriously suck to not have kids at the concert and for them to drop 1 letter grade because they couldn't do a make up assignment! Kudos to you my friend.