Sunday, May 17, 2009

One week left

Here is one view from the top of Yellow Hill.

Just a few more days left of school. The kids are in school till Wednesday and then there is a day of inservice. This past week went by very quickly. It was sea week, so there were a couple of my elementary classes that I didn't see. The 7th grade, and most of the 8th grade, went on a survival trip Thursday and Friday. So my afternoon was pretty easy those two days, I had two students. All week I worked on filing music. All of the band pieces are now in score order and in a spreadsheet. I also figured out what parts I'm missing too. I've also inventoried all the band instruments. I've been trying to put all my purchase requests together too. There is so much to do before school is over. I have a few more organizational things to do at school plus some cleaning at my house. This school year has really flown by, even though at times it felt to have dragged.
Wednesday I hiked up Yellow hill with some friends. It was such a nice day. We took their dogs with us. They ran around. My camera battery died not too long after we got to the top but I still got some great pictures.
Just a week until I get on a plane to go back to Illinois. I'll be back there May 26th till August 10th. I have two weddings to be at and a friend having a baby. It will be a fun summer.

2 comments:

TAT19540 said...

WOW! What a view. You are soooo trunkie Becki! Need to remember those extra batteries!Lol. Counting down the days till we get you! Love you chickie.

Scott and Stacia said...

Honestly, it seems like it was just last month that you said you were headed to Alaska. Time is passing so quickly. Enjoy your last few days of school! PS that is a beautiful view.