Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why am I so tired?

I haven't figured out why I'm so tired. I've been getting plenty of sleep. I got up early yesterday morning to finish getting things ready for my birthday. I had some friends over for soup and cake. I made a ton of potato soup. Almost literally. I cut up about 10lbs of potatoes, 3 onions, 1lb of bacon, and 7 cans of evaporated milk. We didn't even make it to the second pot of soup last night so I took a pot of soup over to a friend of mine. I also made bread, pound cake, and red devils food cake. It was awesome. I have lots of leftovers. I'm ok with that.
I don't feel any older, usually. It was funny yesterday when the kids kept trying to guess my age. My birthday got put in the school bulletin, so I think everyone knew. It was hilarious. I had two students yesterday who also had birthdays, so we sang to them. It was also the superintendent's birthday so I took the choir to go sing to him.
It was a fun time.
Work seems to be going well this week. I have tons of stuff I need to get done though. We start pep band rehearsals tomorrow, I have songs to finish arranging for the band, I can't find my copy of Finale, and the list goes on. This also includes that fact that I have homework that I need to do before I get really far behind. Oh wait, I already am behind.

No comments: