Saturday, October 27, 2012

Well I'd love to say that I have something new on the job front, but I don't. Nothing has come of the interviews I've had. One place called to say that I interviewed really well and it was a really tough decision but they offered it to someone else. This is the story of my life right now. Oh well. It's life I guess. I also got a letter from the unemployment department and apparently my unemployment is running out. Great! I need to call them and figure out what is going on. I guess when it rains, it pours. I need to do homework this weekend. Of course I'm a huge procrastinator and I've waited to the weekend to get my homework done. Oh well. I wouldn't be me if it wasn't this way. Anyway, life goes on. I keep applying for jobs and find things to keep myself busy. Nothing really exciting is going on. It's been sunny and cold here. Although I don't really want to shovel, I'd kinda like snow. I guess on the positive side, I have a training next Saturday and I'm working election day. I'm also going to be getting on a plane to visit Illinois for Thanksgiving. My mom and I are going to go see Les Mis on Black Friday. I'm excited. Stay awesome everyone.

No comments: