Saturday, August 23, 2008

The end of inservice week

Yesterday and today have been fun filled work days. Ok, not really fun filled but work days none the less. I've had meetings each day too. My room is basically finished. There are a few thing here and there but I'll get them sorted out. I have lesson plans to write this weekend (I guess tomorrow is the only day left of the weekend) and I'll get to school early on Monday to finish a few setup things. A custodian is coming in tomorrow to hang a dry erase board in my room. It's not a great board but it'll work for what I need to do with it. I spent a little time today trying to get things set up with my smart board. We'll see what I can do with it. I like technology but I'm not sure when I'll incorporate it. I'll make it all work.

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

Goodluck with your new class and all!! I hope you have a fun year:)