Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Good morning from Virginia. This morning is it for us here in this state. We will be driving to Kitty Hawk later in the morning. It's currently 6AM and I don't plan on leaving here till probably 10AM. After Kitty Hawk we will drive to Rocky Mount to go see Beth's Aunt Mickie.
Virginia has been fun. We went to Colonial Williamsburg and historic downtown Yorktown on Friday. Saturday was a very lax day. Beth and I went and played out in the York river as the big excitement of the day. The only other really exciting thing was having brownie sundaes last night. Oh and I did buy a new computer yesterday as well. It's the new 13" MacBook Pro. It's awesome.
So far the trip has been going well, it's been going more smoothly than I figured it would. You never know what will happen when you put three women in a car for long periods of time especially when my mother and I are in there.
It's been rather warm here as well. Friday it was 89 with way too much humidity and yesterday it was 95 with some humidity. I forgot what hot and humid was like. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

No comments: