Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nothing like a hot shower

After replacing the hot water heater, it still wasn't working. Well last night we went to the Spot, it's a drive up burger place with homemade rootbeer and orange soda on tap. It's great. We got home and debated what to do about the hot water problem. I also tried to figure out where everyone was sleeping because we have a too many people, not enough beds problem. Just then mom called out from the bathroom, WE HAVE HOT WATER. What a wonderful statement. Yay hot water. Well I went and slept out in the tent last night. Someone has to try it out before the road trip. It was great. It was also really nice to take a hot shower this morning. Now I just need to figure out what else I'm going to do with the day. I need to finish getting all the directions to the various places we're going on this road trip put together. Well it's something to do.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like you are having an eventful summer break! I understand all about the hot water thing!! Grandma's hot water tank broke when I was staying with her once... It was a sad day. Have fun on this road trip you are taking!