Saturday, June 6, 2009

I haven't died but I feel like a chicken with no head

I promise I'm still here and I haven't completely neglected my blog. I came back to Illinois on Tuesday the 26th of May and the time change is going to kill me. It's only three hours but in the two weeks I've been in Illinois, I've only had one night of normal sleep. I spent almost a week at my parents house where there are less beds then there are people. My parents have been adventurous and slept outside in a tent for several days while I was there. Monday I left for Carbondale for about a week. It's been nonstop since I got here. Well it's been nonstop since I got into the Midwest. I've been to the movies 5 times. I think I was going through withdrawal. I've been out to some restaurants. Yay. I've also been out walking because I don't want to ruin my great weight loss. I also, while being in Carbondale, have gotten a pedicure, cut my hair, and gotten my nails done. Wow I sound like a girl.
It looks like I have a busy summer planned, but I will try to keep everyone up to date.

3 comments:

Life In a Blended Family said...

oooo can't wait to see the new you!!

TAT19540 said...

I would say we are THAT adventureous. We DO enjoy having you around. It is fun to be a "girl" sometimes and pamper oneself!

Scott and Stacia said...

Too fun! Well all but the no bed and no sleeping part :) I love that you got your nails and toes done...I didn't think that sounded like you...but sounds like you enjoyed it :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!!