Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another beautiful Alaska Morning

It's a beautiful morning this morning. I'm glad the sun is shining because I'll get some good pictures while I'm on the ferry. It was nice to be here in town last night. I enjoyed hanging out with Bryan, Caitlyn, and Megan. Bryan got on his flight this morning back to Anchorage. As I'm writing this, Megan and Caitlyn are still asleep. I'm good and tired but I can sleep some on the ferry and when I get to Tasha's. Yesterday morning was also a beautiful morning up here. I have some pictures that I should post.
Yesterday was pretty laid back. We only got to see Sherlock Holmes because there was an enormous line for Avatar. It's ok. We had a good time.
I'm excited about the ferry ride and the awesome weather. I think it may be about 40 degrees here this morning. It feels great.
Well off to the ferry I go.

No comments: