Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and etc.

Oh it's so nice to be on break. I can't believe how quickly a week of it has already gone, but still it's been great. Good food and good friends is really hard to beat. I've had a great week. My parents sent me an ice cream maker and Harry Potter 6 on bluray. Sadly I had to wrap them myself (well Bryan wrapped the bluray). Cara stopped over and filled my stocking, I also had a stocking at Siri's. Yay friends. Dan and Cara also got me a bop-it, I've never played bop-it but it looks fun. I had gone over to Dan and Cara's before heading over to Siri's on Christmas morning. (Of course after I loaded all the other presents in the car). I handed out presents over at Siri's and received the gift Bryan had gotten me. It was hilarious opening the box. So he had taped down all of the loose parts of wrapping paper and then after ripping all of that off was a boxed wrapped completely in duct tape. I about died laughing while trying to get all the duct tape off. Inside the box surrounded by some packing was a ring box. I jokingly asked if I should be worried. I opened the box to find a very pretty opal ring that I had admired over summer. I was absolutely amazed that he had remembered that I said I like the ring back in July. The stone even matches the necklace that he had bought me over the summer. It was such a sweet gift. Oh and he got my ring size right too. (Major kudos). It was a great Christmas.
It really has been a great week. I've had a great time. It's been fun hanging out with Bryan and all my other friends.
I'm looking forward to going to Wrangell tomorrow. Tonight we're going to go see two movies. Sherlock Holmes and Avatar. Woohoo!!
I'll write again later.

No comments: