Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last post for 2009


Happy New Year's Eve!! I'm spending New Years with Tasha and her husband Adam. I believe we are going out for pizza and maybe some karaoke. It should be fun regardless.
Today Tasha and I went out to Pat's lake. It was a nice little hike, much shorter than yesterdays. It was still very pretty. At least today there was no almost falling off a cliff. I failed to recount that tale about yesterday. When Tasha and I were going back down the trail from Rainbow Falls, we were going down some steps and I slipped. I then proceeded to start to roll towards the edge of a cliff. I caught myself, but it was pretty funny. Ok, well I'm laughing over it. I'm a little sore still from the slip but it's all good.
I'm having a great time visiting Wrangell and will be sad to leave and go back to work. I take the ferry Sunday to go back. I decided to get a cabin for the ride from Wrangell to Ketchikan, that way I can sleep in a bed till I get to Ketchikan. The ferry departs Wrangell at about 3:30AM which means I need to be there around 2:30AM. We get into Ketchikan at about 9:30AM. I should be able to get several hours of good sleep.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.

No comments: