Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And the craziness continues...

Another week down since my last post. What a week. Work has kept me busy and so has packing. Neither of which are really fun right now. Most of my classes are going rather well. Lots of singing and music.
Last Sunday I went for a bike ride. It was nice to get my bike out. The sun was shining, the weather was great. It was a beautiful day to be outside. I also made a pork roast in the crock pot and had dinner with the Longs and Alveys. I'm going to miss them. I'm grateful for the friends I've made here.
I've spent a good deal of time packing. Not my favorite activity. Oh well it has to be done. Bill is coming up to help me on Saturday. It'll be great to see him and it's nice that he's coming. I think he's excited to come to Alaska even if it is to help me pack.
Not much on the job end of things. I'm still looking for a job. We'll see what happens. I did get a lead on a possible job today. We'll see what comes of it.

No comments: